The Chamber of Commerce and Industry France - Georgia is a non-profit organization whose mission is to foster business ties between France and Georgia.
The CCIFG has 5 main missions :
- To promote economic and commercial relationships between France and Georgia
- To support French companies willing to set up their activity in Georgia
- To facilite the development of trade relations
- To provide assistance to its members trough business orientation, networking opportunities
- To liaise with other organizations ICC, MEDEF, CCE, CCI, EUGBC
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry France - Georgia is part of a network of 112 French Chambers of Commerce and Industry Abroad (CCI France International), which is the largest French private network in the world with a membership base of more than 32 000 companies in 83 countries.