Welcome to the CCIFG
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry France-Georgia promotes and develops commercial relations between France and Georgia.
News about Georgia
Latest news from Chamber of Commerce and Industry France - Georgia and our Members.More
Brief history of CCIFG, benefits of getting our member and other useful information.More
Business in Georgia
Information about starting business in Georgia, find useful resources and our publications.More
Get in touch with us! Tel: +995 32 2 22 69 40, 85, Paliashvili Street, Tbilisi, GeorgiaMore
Gvinadze & Partners law firm is pleased to announce expansion of its presence to Batumi. The...
On 27 of November the London Stock Exchange Conference “Raising Capital in London” took place in...
On November 29th CCIFG had pleasure to invite all its members to celebrate and welcome the...
On November 16 KPMG in Georgia invited clients and targets to its IFRS Update 2012 seminar, which...
KPMG is delighted to announce the London Stock Exchange Capital...
Third year in a row that business students rank KPMG #2 in Universum’s ‘World’s Most Attractive Employer’ survey.
21 September 2012 In the annual 'World Most Attractive Employer' Universum survey rankings, over...
- Guide_Investment_and_Legal_Framewor...Investment and legal framework of Georgia
- Double_Taxation_Treaty_Bilingual.do...French-Georgian Agreement for the avoidance of double taxation
- How_to_Open_Business_in_Georgia.docHow to open business in Georgia
- How_to_establish_FIZs_in_Georgia.do...Free Industrial Zones in Georgia
- How_to_Open_Bank_in_Georgia.docHow to open bank in Georgia